Thursday, March 21, 2013

Review of Five finger tees shirt

I received a shirt from Five finger tees the other day.The shipping was quick and easy as well as the ordering process.I ordered a special logo for a birthday present so I can't tell you just what one or I'll  ruin the surprise.However after seeing the quality of stitching and the design I wish I had ordered it for myself.
The shirt is made from 90%  cotton and 10% polyester manufactured by Gildan a well known name in the tee shirt business.The web site was very well put together and has many options to choose from,such as funny,movie,inspirational and more.Great site for bulk purchases for groups or organizations.
Reviewed by Kurt Borkowski                                   fivefingertees.com
www.facebook.com/pages/FiveFingerTeescom/264618049315

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FiveFingerTeescom/264618049315

No comments:

Post a Comment