Monday, April 15, 2013

Oh my goodness people, is nothing safe anymore?

I just learned about the bombings at the Boston Marathon and am saddened by the lack of caring by some people for their fellow human beings.Rodney King said "Can't we all just get along?"I mean seriously what do you get by killing people,disrupting someone else's lives?, a sense of enjoyment,or do they really think that your case will be justified by your creator by eliminating those who you don't agree with based by religion or national origin or sexual orientation or any reason? Absolutely not. I believe your creator would look at you more for what good for humanity and existence of human beings all over the world you do rather than how many innocent (enemies) you can kill.R.I.P.to those who were killed and be strong to those people who witnessed this tragedy.
Written with a heavy heart by Kurt Borkowski

No comments:

Post a Comment