Monday, February 11, 2013

Almost Naked Animals: It's My Party! DVD Review

Cook the popcorn and get ready for a movie. If you are like me, you need to have some delicious popcorn when you are watching a movie. Watch out giving popcorn to children under five because small children can choke on the kernels.


I received a package from Child's Play Communications. The package contained an Almost Naked Animalst-shirt, writing tablet and an Almost Naked Animals tote bag. My son claimed the t-shirt, my daughter claimed the writing tablet and my wife claimed the tote bag. The package also contained an Almost Naked Animals DVD which my kids have watched over and over again.

I had no idea what Almost Naked Animals were, but when I told my children what was coming in the mail, they were excited. Almost Naked Animals is


Click Here!Based on the quirky designs of Noah Z. Jones, (creator of Fish Hooks), Almost Naked Animals features an ensemble cast of underwear-clad animals, led by Howie, the fun-loving, hospitality challenged canine manager of the beachfront hotel, Banana Cabana.

Now I have never watched the show, but I finally had my chance. The Almost Naked Animals show is different, funny and a blast to watch with your kids. 

On September 25, 2012 AlmostNakedAnimals.com will feature an online community for ANA fans, including the awesome ANA game Cabana Craze, in which players run the Banana Canana as Howie, Duck, Octo, Narwhal, Bunny and Piggy! My children can't wait for this to happen. 
 The dvd has us following the fun characters of Almost Naked Animals as they find themselves in much trouble and mishap
1) It's My Party-ready for a big party at the hotel, everybody gets trapped in the basement and must get out
2)Saliva Drive-Duck tries to find a sidekick for his new movie

3)One Star Hotel-Howie quits the hotel business to try to get his hero Dirk Danger out of retirement

4)What Would Batty Do-Howie's stunt goes very wrong and he injures Poodles assistant

5)Employee of The Month-Howie makes himself employee of the month for years and now they all find out

6)Duck Vinci Code-Banana Cabana runs out of food, so Howie plants a magic bean

My kids loved the DVD because these were episodes they have never seen before. I thought the show was fun and wacky.

In September 2012, Almost Naked Animals joined the line-up on Jabbersmack, the popular new social networking site for kids and tweens.


No comments:

Post a Comment